Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Kessler Family Follow-Up

After my last post about my grandmother, Michael Ferrone and Edward Kessler, my cousin, Barbara Kessler D'Asti provided the following information:

Edward Charles Kessler, born November 27, 1928, was baptised by Rev. Gerald King at St. Teresa's Church, Woodside, NY on February 27, 1929. His parents are listed as Catherine Munsey and Edward J. Kessler. The sponsors were Albert Frahmur and Margaret Baninelli (spelling for last name of the sponsors might be off). I have was appears to be a duplicate certificate of baptism dated October 4, 1946 and signed by Henry J. McCloud, Asst. Pastor.

Her sister, Linda Kessler, reported that my mother had confirmed to her that Michael Ferrone was the father of her, Cappie and Larry and that Edward and John's father was Edward Kessler.  I would appreciate any other information that anyone has.

No comments:

Post a Comment